Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Ok, so it's been awhile since I've been on this blog. It's Canada Day here and all is well.

What else is new and exciting? Well we are buying a new house (so fun!). And I've been waiting to get some prints... so I just ordered some:
The amazing artist Madelaine, this print I've longed over for ever,
it's called "how i got my stutter"



















Then we also ordered some great prints from This Years Girl .
This one is called "the wing collector"

















And we got this series of prints (also from This Years Girl)
called "Metamorphosis Series"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ms318i says:

happy canada day and great to see you blogging again. those prints are gorgeous....very different. a new house.........i know how excited you are.........can't wait to see some pics......and i promise to send you some too lol

Anonymous said...

i hope to see more can you send me some in my e-mail
ewiss_mah@hotmail.com
thanks
momo