Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Official Bag Study

Ok, so it's not so official... and I'm sure you can't count me sitting in the car for 26 minutes an actual "study", but still... interesting, right?

So, the "official" stats:

48.57% of the shoppers at our local "Atlantic Superstore" use reusable bags, with the other 51.43% using plastic bags from the store.

I'll have to continue this official study and check out some of the other local grocery stores.

In the meantime, check out these amazing reusable bulk food bags (because I'm sure you've already got some fantastic reusable bags to carry these bulk food bags in!).
Bags are by: Kootsac

No comments: